• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE IM NEW TO THIS

Im 28 year old male. Now i recently meet this girl and everything is going well she wants to take it to the next level we kissed here and there a lot trust me but as time goes by she wants to perform oral on me and wants me to do the same to her. Now my question is if I have herps 1 and 2 what are the chances if I give her oral an she catching anything ? Also what are the chances of her going down on me me passing on something to her ? Can anyone please help! Keep in mind when we have kissed I never had a outbreak or sore any of that kind or ever had a outbreak wat so ever I been going on 6 months without a outbreak or symptoms. Can anyone please help me that is experienced this before it’s driving me crazy any information will help thank u in advance.

If i could answer that i would but i honestly don't know. That would be a doctor question. Kind of sounds like ti might have already happened...And this is a uh oh moment.

Regardless, a simple trip to the doctors or perhaps a nurse hotline could give you the correct answer. Go to a walking clinic and get that answer....I hope it goes well for u