• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Possible herpes

So. Im having is a very hard time.

Ive never has a blister outbreak.

Maybe a small bump that i thought was related to premenstrual symptoms on one lip same spot.

Ive never had burning with urination.

Heres what Im dealing with presently for the past week in a half

Sore legs, sore lower back (always) stomach cramps, urgency, frequency,pelvic pain, neck pain.

No fever. About a month ago my anus was sooo itchy and wouldnt stop until i tried witch hazel which helped.

Before my period comes i get cyst like lumps where skin will touch like inner thighs and lower butt

Ive been to the dr. Ive had urine test small amount of blood but no bacteria or infection found under the scope

A ct scan was perfect. No chlamydia or gonorrhea

My blood work (not looking for herpes was good)

She went in took a sample of some discharge no present sores what so ever she says but she did mention a "normal bump" on my cervix

I dont know if she was just trying to keep me calm or what but she made it seem like theres nothing to worry about i asked lol

I doubt thats true.

Anyways now Im waiting on a herpe blood test.

It probably wasn’t HSV on your cervic but your symptoms are very similar to mine! I’m praying that’s it’s not it! I never had a blister either and I’m praying to God I never do! During my last two years I’ve had 3 outbreaks 1 lesion each time lasted a few days and it was gone! So hopefully yours is not that because everything is not herpes just wait on your test results