• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

helping to end the stigma

Hey everyone -

I think I have finally reached the acceptance stage of my journey. But now I find that I want to do something to start changing society....I want to take action somehow but I don't know how or what. I'm not sure donating to a place that's looking for a cure is worthwhile as it seems there are a lot of scams out there. I do know that I cannot just sit here and do nothing. Does anyone else feel that way? Has anyone else taken some kind of action they can share? Any other ideas to fight the stigma and ignorance about Herpes?

That's a big question!

It would be great to do something about the stigma for others. But personally, I don't have an issue with it. I would like for the misinformation to be dispelled, but nearly every condition and disorder is subject to rediculous levels of confusion in the general knowledge surrounding.

It feels pretty daunting to consider taking on the taskbof fighting that battle.